World is still waiting for the small group of this big countries who has not committed yet on the roadmap.
Seems to be money is still talking more loudly then the voice of the vulnerable masses and the small nasty material interest behind are still stronger than the common sense.
World need to suffer in oil smog for another decade.
- COP17 Durban – EU Press Conference Friday 9th 2011 No deal, Big countries are not coming to the board (europeancitizen.org)
- Durban COP17: Connie Hedegaard puts pressure on China, US and India (guardian.co.uk)
- Connie Hedegaard: “The process is irritatingly slow and frustrating”,”Climate change is even a more serious problem than the economic crisis”” (europeancitizen.org)
- COP17 climate talks: Durban text follows EU roadmap for new global deal (guardian.co.uk)
- Durban climate talks: Is an agreement in reach? (cafod.org.uk)
- Durban climate talks see US back EU proposal (environmentaleducationuk.wordpress.com)
- Durban climate change talks – the final day (environmentaleducationuk.wordpress.com)
- Durban climate change talks: the final day (guardian.co.uk)
- EU warns time running out for climate deal (trust.org)
- Durban last day doom & gloom (junkscience.com)