Video Conversation between Anthony Giddens, Conni Hedegaard, Erna Solberg and Heidi Sørensen at ZERO11
Great video, discussion: about the truth regarding, climate change, global warming, renewing energy, UFCCC, COP17, CDM.
As Connie said “The process is irritatingly slow and frustrating”.
I have a strong feeling that if they fail again in Durban we need a new better stronger leader as head of UFCCC and for that the best would be Connie Hedegaard. I think if they fail again in Durban Christiana Figueres should resign. EU should lead this process further.
- Connie Hedegaard: “The process is irritatingly slow and frustrating”,”Climate change is even a more serious problem than the economic crisis”” (europeancitizen.org)
- COP17 Durban – EU Press Conference Friday 9th 2011 No deal, Big countries are not coming to the board (europeancitizen.org)
- Durban COP17: Connie Hedegaard puts pressure on China, US and India (guardian.co.uk)
- Africa: Stop It – EU Tells U.S., China (allafrica.com)
- Durban 2011: Can Europe salvage a deal on climate? (newscientist.com)
- Biggest polluters hold up deal at U.N. global warming talks (business.financialpost.com)
- Durban climate talks: Is an agreement in reach? (cafod.org.uk)
- EU warns time running out for climate deal (trust.org)
- Durban climate talks see US back EU proposal (environmentaleducationuk.wordpress.com)
- Durban climate change talks – the final day (environmentaleducationuk.wordpress.com)
Pingback: COP17 Durban – EU Press Conference Friday 9th 2011 No deal, Big countries are not coming to the board « europeancitizen.org - December 9, 2011